Cost = $50 per person Exclusively for Guests of The Vineyards B&B
Total expedition time of 5 hours (12:00 pm. – 5:00 p.m.) NOT including travel time
11:30 a.m. Depart from The Vineyards B&B for an exclusive tasting at either a Page Springs winery or a Clarkdale winery to ‘wet your whistle’ – Bruce’s choice:)
12:30/1:00 p.m. Arrive in Old Town Cottonwood for Initial Van tour through town pointing out all of the ‘Hot- Spots’ as well as the map of town. Once parked, Bruce will personally escort guests to first wine tasting room to provide a fun introduction to wine tasting in Old Town:)
- Six (6) Wine Tasting Rooms (AZ Stronghold, Burning Tree, Pillsbury, Fire Mountain, Merkin Vineyards & Osteria, Winery 101) *Stay tuned for new ones on the horizon
- State Bar featuring ONLY AZ state craft beers and wines
- Two (2) Craft Beer Hang-outs (Bootleggers Saloon & R.I.O.T.)
- Several eateries for lunch choices or tapas & more wine:)
- Many quaint Antique shops, Art galleries, Clock Shop, Tea/Cupcake Room, Olive Oil Traders…… So much to do in Old Town Cottonwood! Off to explore at your leisure
Old Town Jail Trail for Hikers!! *An easy hour of hiking through a dense riparian forest and a willow river’s edge that is a birder’s delight. Trail head is at pick up/drop off Wild Rose Tea House location. Where else can you begin a hike with gourmet tea and end with local wines?
5:00 p.m. Pick up in Old Town Cottonwood & Return to The Vineyards B&B
- Please Note that Expedition Pricing does not include any wine tastings, lunch, tax or gratuities.
- Personalized combination of Page Springs/Old Town Cottonwood/Clarkdale/Jerome Expeditions may be available by request. Contact Tambrala directly at 928.300.4313 to inquire
- Week day expeditions may be available by request. Contact Tambrala directly at 928.300.4313 to inquire.
- Wine Trail Wagon seats up to 11 guests comfortably. Ask about special pricing for groups of 6 or more